It is a new year, 2015! And it is a new beginning with Friday's Five thoughts and photos. Each Friday I hope to post what's going on with me during the week.
Join the fun with Emmymom2 and link up.
1. Our Monday started off with a 6 month check up for lil' man. Doesn't seem like it has been that long but he is growing fast and getting strong. He really isn't a baby, he's my lil' man.
2. My house is a wreck, so instead of putting away Christmas decorations I've started a winter embroidery project and watched the entire new season of Downton Abbey.
3. My word for 2015 is acceptance. Accept the things I can accomplish and accept that I can't always do everything that I want to. Sometimes it really is okay to leave the dishes in the sink and just be on the floor with lil'man. Accept that I can't always have dinner on the table, but that it is the small moments that are most important.
4. I went the whole week a day behind, had a whole list of things I wanted to accomplish and only got through the last thing on my list...laundry. Which leads me back to #3.
5. It is the play-offs this weekend and the Seahawks play tomorrow. So Lil' man and me dressed in our blues. Lil'man is their lucky charm.
|Mom and Lil' man taking bathroom selfies.|
|Dad and lil' man at the doctor. He rocked it when it came to the shots.|
|Checking out the ladies at the flea market. He's a hit with the older women.|
|My not so Christmas but still winter embroidery project.|
|Here is my lil'man rocking the Blue. I just love him.|
Until next week, hopefully I will still be wearing Blue next Friday.