It seems that when I go shopping with my crafty friends, we go nuts over jars of vintage buttons. Any seamstress loves delicious buttons.
What a better Valentine card for my sewing and crafty friends than a beautiful jar full of Buttons.
- Started with printing off the jar templates from SweetlyScrappedArt, HERE.
- Then, glue the jars to coordinating card stock. Cut one piece of tulle to cover the jar.
- Using your sewing machine on the zig zag stitch, go around the jar holding the tulle in place.
- MAKE SURE you leave the top of the jar open so that you can put your buttons in.
- Finish by zig zag the top portion to hold buttons inside and tie a decorative ribbon around the top.
Using a Happy Valentines Day stamp on the back of the jar, stamped sentiment. Finally writing my own personal message to all of my friends.
Mailed them in handmade envelopes yesterday and I can't wait until they receive them. Hope to make some more for different occasions because they were so much fun and so fast to put together.
Any questions, please message me.
I will be entering this in the Valentine Decor Challenge at: