10. Thankful for Coffebean Vanilla Lattes.~Glass of white wine with olives, cheese and pistachios~Chocolate Chip Cookies and Rootbeer floats.
|Lance and my mom call it the "sweat shop".|
8. Thankful that my job is something that I love to do and can't wait to get up in the morning and start.
|Mr. Wonderful at work in Malibu, CA|
7. Thankful that my husband has had the SAME employer for a whole year! That's right, he didn't drag up once this year and is working close to home. So thankful to have him home every night.
6. Thankful for all of my friends who keep me grounded, laugh with me, cry with me, understand the crazy person that I am and love me for it. You know who you are...I am so thankful to have you in my life.
|My Mom and Dad|
4. Can't be thankful for dad without being thankful for mom. My mom may not answer the phone, but she is kicking my butt in Words with Friends. She does SO much, can't really put everything into words except that I am thankful for her.
|Meja and Audrey|
|This is my in-laws, the Cunninghams'.|
1. Most thankful for my husband. God blessed us both bringing us together. I am so thankful to have him in my life and hope to spend many more Thanksgiving's together.
"Dear God, I want to take a minute, not to ask for anything from you, but simply to say thank you, for all I have."
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!